Last date for submission of application is over.
Step 1 : Interested Candidates are required to register themselves in the ORS Portal.
Step 2 : After Registration, Candidates will be required to authenticate themselves by clicking on the confirmation link sent to the email.
Step 3 : After successful confirmation, candidates may login with the credentials sent to the email.
Step 4 : Fill Online Application Form to apply for the post(s).
Step 5 : Photo Upload
Step 6 : Upload of Supporting Document
|Note for candidates:
1. Applications submitted through Online Recruitment System (ORS) at http://training.mospi.gov.in will only be considered. Applications submitted through any other mode e.g. by post, by email etc. will not be considered.
2. Candidates are requested to view the complete blank form at first and keep all the information ready before filling the form to avoid Session Timeout.
3. Candidates will be required to furnish original documents for verification before the selection process/interview. In absence of original documents and if any of the information furnished in application is found to be false at any stage, candidature would be cancelled.
4. Applicants are required to attach scanned copies of documents in a single PDF file in support of Educational Qualifications, Work Experience, Last pay drawn and digital photo of passport size, Date of Birth, ID Proof document, Address proof, Papers/Books Published etc.
5. Candidates are advised to read the Advertisement for further information including Eligiblity, Age limit, Reservation, mode of recruitment etc.
6. The Application Number printed on the computer generated Confirmation Page must be mentioned in all such correspondences. It is therefore essential to note down the application number printed on the Confirmation Page.
7. Important Instructions about Password:
i. Candidates are advised not to disclose or share his/her password with anybody. Neither MoSPI nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
ii. Candidates should remember to log out at the end of their session so that the particulars of the candidates cannot be tampered or modified by unauthorized persons.